Minimum Chapter 13 Plan Payment Calculator
Real Estate Debt:
If you rent, or you are current in your mortgage payments, leave items 1 and 2 blank.
1. Real Estate – Enter monthly payment(s) (leave blank if not behind):
2. Enter total $ you are behind in mortgage payment(s):
*these are paid off in the plan
3. Payoff on your car debt (or car value if less, and purchased more than 910 days ago)
4. Payoff on your car debt (or car value if less, and purchased more than 910 days ago)*:
For loans secured by personal property (e.g., Eagle, Mariner) list the garage sale value of property only, not the amount owed, if loan was taken out more than a year ago, otherwise, list the balance on item 5.
5. Total owed on loans secured by personal property (or value of property if loan more than one year old):
6. Tax debt owed if any:
7. Total of unsecured debt (medical, credit cards, etc.)
Plan Length and Calculations
The monthly payment will be calculated for a 5 year plan. Vehicles and tax debt will be paid in full in the plan, and unsecured debt paid at 1%. This is an example only, and your payment might be more, depending on your circumstances and your income.
Administrative fees charged by the trustee: $0.00
Minimum Chapter 13 plan payment: $0.00
Notes: If you have equity in property that is greater than the exemptions you can claim, your payment may be higher than indicated. If your net disposable income is great enough to permit you to pay more, after you pay for your housing, child care, and after the maximum family living expense budget is subtracted, then your payment could be higher. This calculation assumes the minimum legally possible payout to unsecured creditors.