Giving Back – University of Pittsburgh
Richard West is the founder and lead bankruptcy attorney at the Richard West Law Office. As a law firm that helps families rebuild their financial lives, we routinely encounter clients who are burdened by student loan debt. He has devoted 100% of his practice and professional career to helping people – good, honest, hard-working people – solve their debt problems.
In the spirit of their mission, Richard West Law Office, is offering one fortunate candidate a scholarship to help support the costs of tuition and books. Each year, the Richard West Law Office will chose one qualified applicant to receive a $500 scholarship.
Mr. West hopes that these scholarships will reward the efforts of motivated members of the community by helping take some of the financial pressure of education off their shoulders as they work towards advancing their goals.
In order to ease some of the burden on students who are paying their own way through college with loans, we have created this $500 scholarship for University of Pittsburgh.
- Recipient is financing their entire school education with student loans and scholarships.
- Recipient is a U.S. citizen currently attending an accredited college within the United States.
- Academic achievement as reflected by a minimum 3.3 GPA and have completed at least one semester of classes at University of Pittsburgh.
How to Apply
In order to apply for the Richard West Law Office, an applicant must submit the following items:
- Complete and submit Scholarship Application Form below.
- One-page typed essay describing how you plan to utilize your degree.
- A certified copy of school transcript.
- Names and addresses of student loan lenders.
The winner of the Scholarship will be announced by March 31, 2016.
If you are interested in applying for the Scholarship, please complete the application below on or before December 1, 2015.