Richard West is the founder and lead bankruptcy attorney at the Richard West Law Office. As a law firm that helps families rebuild their financial lives, we routinely encounter clients who are burdened by student loan debt. He has devoted 100% of his practice and professional career to helping people – good, honest, hard-working people – solve their debt problems.
In the spirit of this mission, Richard West Law Office, is offering two fortunate candidates bi-annually (twice each year) a scholarship to help support the costs of tuition and books. Every six months, the Richard West Law Office will chose one qualified applicant to receive a $500 scholarship.
Mr. West hopes that these scholarships will reward the efforts of motivated members of the community by helping take some of the financial pressure of education off their shoulders as they work towards advancing their goals.
In order to ease some of the burden on students who are paying their own way through college with loans, we have created this $500 bi-annual scholarship awarded to two students each year.
- Recipient is financing their entire school education with student loans and scholarships.
- Recipient is a U.S. or Canadian citizen currently attending an accredited college or university within the United States or Canada.
- Academic achievement as reflected by a minimum 3.3 GPA and have completed at least one semester of classes at an accredited school.
How to Apply
In order to apply for the Richard West Law Office, an applicant must submit the following items:
- A completed Scholarship Application Form.
- One-page typed essay describing how you plan to utilize your college degree.
- A certified copy of school transcript.
- Name and address of student loan lenders.
Students may apply directly by sending an email that includes the above criteria to email@example.com
The scholarship applicant submission deadlines are May 1st and November 1st respectively, each year.
Or Visit the following links to apply for these scholarships:
If applying directly, the scholarship winner and awardee will be announced on May 15th and November 15th respectively.